Liquidation is a way out of a situation when the company no longer brings profit, and its existence causes losses.
The procedure of liquidation of the company means the termination of its activity. From the point of view of the Latvian legislation it is necessary to observe a huge number of nuances for the proper liquidation, therefore liquidation of the company in Latvia are impossible without professional legal support.
There are no unified established rules for the liquidation of a company, since the liquidation procedure depends on many factors affecting the company. This is the main difficulty of this procedure. Before starting the procedure of liquidation of the company, our experts carefully analyse the situation and decide on the most appropriate liquidation process for a particular company.
Advantages of the INLAT PLUS international Law office
Our Law office offers full legal support of liquidation in Latvia, where you get a number of advantages, among which is the first place should be noted:
1. Professional and detailed analysis of the situation, documentation, including the development of the most appropriate liquidation procedure;
2. Preparation of necessary documents for the liquidation of the company during the liquidation procedure;
3. Providing legal advice during the liquidation procedure;
4. Legal assistance in resolving issues with creditors and assets of the company, preparation of relevant documentation;
5. Providing legal advice and preparation of necessary documentation in case of termination of labour relations with company employees in the liquidation process;
6. Representation of company’s interests in all state authorities on the issues of liquidation of the company;
7. Solving additional issues related to the termination of activity of the company;
8. Our affordable prices.
Our specialists will provide you with the procedure of liquidation of the company, with the corresponding legal regulation, whereby the company will be excluded from the state commercial register and will be deemed liquidated.
Phone: +371 296 216 15
E-mail for a free consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org