OFFICE BUILDING IN RIGA
KULDIGAS STREET 45B, RIGA, LATVIA
For sale a five-storey building, with an area of 3 037 m2 and land – 10 474 m2 close to the city centre, on the left side of the Daugava River, address: Kuldīgas Street 45b. The house is owned by LLC “Kuldigas 45B”. The convenient location of the property provides easy access to the historical centre, railway station, port and airport.
• The office building is located in Riga, Agenskalna area, a peaceful area next to the park.
• Convenient transport links to the airport, port and railway station. The Vansu Bridge and Kalnciema Bridge is nearby.
• Developed infrastructure, there are shops, sports centres, educational and medical institutions in a neighbourhood.
• There is a surface parking lot for 100 cars equipped with automatic gate and video surveillance in a backyard.
• A surface parking lot for 10 cars which is located on the front side of the building (a territory of the park) also belongs to the building.
• The building is built in 1910, completely renovated in 2008.
• The building complies with the Class B office standards at the moment.
• The total area is 3 037 m2, useful area 2 058 m2, land total area is 10 474 m2.
• 1st-4th floors – closed-planning, on the 5th floor – open planning.
• Modern high-end windows.
• A height of ceiling is 2.7-3.0 m.
Infrastructure and equipment
• A modern conditioning and ventilation system for offices and work areas provides an air exchange 30 m3/hour per person (single ventilation, heating and air conditioning system).
• The sixth-generation Internet network system.
• A three-section box for electrical, telephone and computer cables.
• A professional telecommunications services provider.
• A professional building management.
• A fire suppression system is constructed in accordance with Latvian construction legislative acts and technical specifications of the State Fire and Rescue Service.
• An alarm system with an individual access system (access with smart-cards).
• There is a toilet and shower on each floor.
• The entire building is equipped with CCTV cameras.
Perspectives of development in future
• According to the Riga City Council’s street reconstruction plan, Kuldigas Street will be widened to four lanes. In this way Kuldigas Street will become a part of a highway and there will be provided public transportation, also a surrounding infrastructure will be developed together with a construction of a highway.
• Given that an amount of office space in the historical centre of Riga is reducing, surrounding neighbourhoods will be developed. This means that a demand for quality office buildings will raise and prices of office buildings will increase.
• C Class offices will be changed to Class B offices and above as commercial activities will develop further in Riga.
• With a development of a project that provides a placement of public parking lots outside the city centre and a construction of a highway, it is possible to turn the company’s vast parking lot into a paid parking lot, thus providing an additional source of income.
• It is possible to place a cafe, gym, sauna and a variety of maintenance services in the basement floor of the building.
• The building can be used for needs of private medical, educational, kindergarten institutions.
• In order to classify the building as a Class A office building, it is necessary:
o A construction of an elevator.
o A reconstruction of facade.
o An improvement of a parking lot.
o An establishment of a cafeteria for employees.