LEGAL ASSISTANCE IN NATURAL PERSON BANKRUPTCY
Does your debt exceed 5000 EUR?
Can't you see the way out?
Call. We will help you!
We will carefully analyse your problem and find the correct path and decision!
We will help you to cope with debt and to start life with a clean slate without a single debt!
Our lawyers will provide free advice on all bankruptcy issues
Legal help includes:
- The insolvency process consists of two successive stages: procedure of bankruptcy and the procedure for repayment of obligations of the debtor.
- During the process of bankruptcy, the issues concerning the existing property of the debtor will be resolved.
- In the process of repayment of the obligations, the debtor will repay part of its debt obligations to creditors according to his financial capabilities.
- At the end of the process of repayment, if the conditions for insolvency are met, all debt liabilities of a debtor will be repaid.
- Representation of the client’s interests in court
Our lawyers are leading experts in their field and have helped many clients who have lost the ability to pay monthly payment on the mortgage and are not capable to independently handle the debt obligations.